Notice of temporary disruptions

Accessible service means we provide notice when our facilities or services that persons with disabilities commonly use are unavailable.

Facilities Management

Notice of temporary disruptions of University buildings, infrastructure, property and services managed by Facilities Management may be found at the Department of Facilities Management. The actions that will be taken to notify the university community and public are outlined in the Facilities Management Operating Procedure 1-5 Notice of Temporary Disruptions.

Students, employees or campus visitors may also notify the Facilities Management Customer Service Coordinator at or 905-688 5550 x3717 to report a service disruption.

Recreation Services

Notice of temporary disruptions of Recreation Services (closures and schedules) may be found at
Recreation Services.

Information Technology Services

Notice of temporary disruptions of Information Technology Services (IT Service Status) may be found at IT Services.

Other Service Disruptions

Areas wishing to post service disruptions may link to this location. Please email