Welcome to your health services. We are here to help you be well and stay well. PLEASE note these services are for current registered Brock Students only.
To access Student Health Services by appointment Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (including appointments with MHN, NP and physicians) please call 905 688 5550 ext. 3243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services and Hours of Operation:
- Daily Urgent Care Drop-in Monday to Friday at Heritage Plaza Clinic located in Drug Smart Pharmacy (on east campus) Click for Self-Booking System If no appointments are available or you have issues with the self-booking system, call x3243.
- Daily Urgent Mental Health Drop-in 9:00am – 3:00pm at Harrison Hall, first come, first served.
- Evening online mental health support from 3:30 p.m to 7 p.m. please use the Evening Appointment Self- booking appointment link
- Hamilton Campus drop- in appointments- Monday’s 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Room 20E. Drop-in or call 905-688-5550 ext. 3642
- Failing classes and need help from a Learning Strategist? Self-booking link: Click Here
Flu Vaccine Clinic Information:
- International Students – Self-booking system for seasonal flu vaccination appointments: International Student Flu Vaccine Clinic.
- All other students (with OHIP card) can go to the Flu Shot walk in clinic at Drug Smart Pharmacy located in Heritage Plaza (east campus).
COVID-19 safety in the clinic and Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC):
- You will be asked to show your Brock COVID-19 self-assessment green screen before you see a clinician. Brock Safety App COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool.
- 3-ply masks required, use hand sanitizer provided at entrance, maintain physical distancing
- The exit from Health Services is not the main entrance, where you go in. Follow the arrows and leave using the side exit.
- If you have COVID-19-like symptoms please call x3243 before coming in person or choose an online appointment.
If you have a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
Immunization and any minor procedures will occur on Wednesdays, call ext. 3243 to book an appointment.
NO SHOWS for phone appointments with a physician will be charged a $30 fee.
COVID 19 Nurse: email@example.com (Monday to Friday) or call 289 968 5273
Concussion Nurse: Tina Snedden firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday)
Resource Nurse: call 289 968 9874 or email@example.com
Services by phone or face to face appointments (No shows with physicians will be charged a fee.):
- Mental health concerns
- Student Accessibility Services documentation forms
- Alcohol/drug concerns
- Health exams
- STI testing
- Suture removal (stitches)
- Travel medicine*
- Wart treatment*
- Back dated withdrawal support letters
*Some of these services are not covered by OHIP, UHIP or other health insurance plans; therefore a charge at the time of service will apply. Payments can be made by cash only.
Services for Urgent Care at Heritage Plaza Drug Smart Pharmacy Clinic (formally Campus Pharmacy) same day appointments:
- Birth control repeats
- Bladder infections
- Ear aches
- Eye infections
- Sore throats/coughs/colds
- Yeast infections