The Student Health and Wellness HUB is a space where students can drop in to chat with a Peer Health Educator about ways to improve their overall health and wellness. The Wellness Hub is located at Th134 down the Student Success hallway next to the Market Hall and also offers online virtual meeting times.
The Student Health and Wellness HUB is a space for students to retrieve information on various student health related topics such as substance use, nutrition, sleep, sexual health, mental health and wellness. We have a team of trained Peer Health Educators (PHE) who also provide peer-to-peer support for the Brock community.
The Wellness HUB also hosts various events such as free STI testing, naloxone training, mindfulness mediations, puppy room and mini massages.
Drop-In STI Testing
Drop-in STI Testing will be available for Brock students every Wednesday in the Wellness HUB (located in TH 134).
No health card is required and this service is completely free and confidential.
Stop by any time between 12 and 3:30p.m.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Arrive at the Wellness HUB (down the Market stairs and on the left).
- You will be greeted by one of our hired Wellness Peers.
- Our Public Health Nurse will have a one-on-one conversation with you.
- You can get tested for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, HIV and Syphilis.
- Tests are either urine (washrooms are just down the back hall from the Wellness HUB) or a blood test with the nurse.
- Your results will be sent to you via your phone (either text or call).