If you have a medical emergency, call 9-1-1
Welcome to the 2023/2024 academic year! We are here to help you be well and stay well.
To access medical services:
- You must be actively registered at Brock (1.5 or more credits)
- You must have valid OHIP or UHIP (Cowan) coverage
You must bring to every appointment:
- Brock ID
- Insurance or health card
- Note: No-shows will be charged a $30 fee. Please ensure to cancel 24 hours in advance if your schedule changes.
Questions about prescriptions, dental coverage, or other benefits? Please visit Student VIP.
UHIP questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need information about the Ontario Health Card or coverage, please visit OHIP.
Visit BUSU for information regarding opting out of the student plan.
Services and Hours of Operation:
- Urgent care daily drop in is available M-F at Heritage Plaza (Camus Pharmacy site). Use this link to book a spot and please arrive in person 5 minutes before your appointment: https://ocean.cognisantmd.com/online-booking/63e2aabd-d040-4308-9a19-444602569aae
- Appointments: Appointments are available Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm (Nurse Practitioner or Doctor). Call 905-688-5550 x3243 or email email@example.com. Most physician appointments are F2F.
- Urgent Mental Health Drop-in: Monday at Harrison Hall, Tuesday to Friday at Schmon Tower ST402 (4th Floor). Hours: 9:00am to 3:00pm, first come, first served. Drop in or call x3243 for your time slot.
- Need extra mental health support? Visit the Brock Personal Counselling page for counselling, group workshops, learning strategies, and addiction services.
- Need to know about gender affirming care? Please call ext 3243 and book an appointment with one of our physicians.
After Hours Support and Local Clinics click here.
COVID-19 safety in the clinic:
- Have an appointment and cold symptoms (fever, cough)? Please call x3243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before coming to the clinic.
- Medical grade masks may be required for appointments.
Services NOT Covered by OHIP, UHIP or other Health Plans
A charge at the time of service will apply.
|Driver’s Medical Exam||$75.00 Physical Exam plus $35.00 Form|
|Certificate of Freedom from Communicable Diseases||$20.00|
|Medical Record Transfer||$30.00 minimum plus .25 per page|
|Student Accessibility Documentation Forms||$35.00|
|OSAP Disability Forms||$35.00|
|TB Test (Non-Academic)||$30.00 per step|
|Uninsured Warts||$10.00 (1-3 warts), $20.00 (+3 warts)|
|Other Third-Party Forms||$30.00|
For more information:
During regular business hours only, Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm, see below.
General office inquiries 905-688-5550 x3243
Concussion Nurse: Tina Snedden email@example.com
Resource Nurse: firstname.lastname@example.org
Immunization Nurse: Immunization questions