Welcome to the 2022/2023 academic year! We are here to help you be well and stay well.
To access medical services:
- You must be actively registered at Brock.
- You must have valid OHIP or UHIP (Cowan) coverage AND you must have your card with you for each physician appointment otherwise you might be charged.
Verification of these must be provided prior to a medical appointment.
If you require information about your health card or coverage in Ontario, please visit OHIP. For UHIP questions, please email email@example.com.
Questions about prescriptions, dental coverage, or other benefits? Please visit Student VIP.
To access Student Health Services by appointment Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00pm (including appointments with MHN, NP and physicians) please call 905-688-5550 x3243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services and Hours of Operation:
- Appointments: Student Health Services has appointments available Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm (Mental Health Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Doctor) please call 905-688-5550 x3243 or email email@example.com.
- Same Day Urgent Care: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm, at Heritage Plaza Clinic located in Drug Smart Pharmacy (on east campus) Click for Self-Booking System. If no appointments are available or if you have issues with the self-booking system, call x3243.
- Urgent Mental Health Drop-in Monday to Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm at Harrison Hall, first come, first served, drop in or call x3243 for your time slot.
- Need extra mental health support? Visit the Brock Personal Counselling page for counselling, group workshops, varsity athlete drop-in, learning strategies, and addiction services.
COVID-19 safety in the clinic:
- Have an appointment and cold symptoms (fever, cough)? Please call x3243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before coming to the clinic.
- Medical grade masks are required for appointments.
If you have a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
For general office admin inquiries 905-688-5550 x3243
For personal health information questions click here.
NO SHOWS for phone appointments with a physician will be charged a $30 fee.
COVID 19 Nurse: email@example.com (Monday to Friday) or call 289-968-5273
Concussion Nurse: Tina Snedden firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday)
Resource Nurse: call 289-968-9874 or email@example.com
Immunization Nurse: Immunization questions
Services virtual or face to face appointments (No shows with physicians will be charged a $30 fee):
- Mental health concerns
- Student Accessibility Services documentation forms
- Alcohol/drug concerns
- STI testing
- Suture removal (stitches)
- Wart treatment*
- Back dated withdrawal support letters
*Some of these services are not covered by OHIP, UHIP or other health insurance plans; therefore a charge at the time of service will apply.
Services for Urgent Care at Heritage Plaza Drug Smart Pharmacy Clinic (formally Campus Pharmacy) same day appointments:
- Birth control repeats
- Bladder infections
- Ear aches
- Eye infections
- Sore throats/coughs/colds
- Yeast infections