Welcome to your health services. We are here to help you be well and stay well. PLEASE note these services are for current registered Brock Students only.
To access Student Health Services by appointment Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm (including appointments with MHN, NP and physicians) please call 905-688-5550 x3243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular Services and Hours of Operation:
- Daily Urgent Care Drop-in Monday to Thursday, 9am to noon, at Heritage Plaza Clinic located in Drug Smart Pharmacy (on east campus) Click for Self-Booking System If no appointments are available or you have issues with the self-booking system, call x3243.
- Daily Urgent Mental Health Appointments 9:00am – 3:00pm at Harrison Hall, first come, first served, drop in or call x3243 for your time slot.
- Are you a Varsity Athlete? Drop in on Tuesdays at Harrison Hall to see a therapist or use this link to book an appointment: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/PersonalCounsellingUrgentDropIn@brocku.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
- Failing classes and need help from a Learning Strategist? Self-booking link: Click Here
COVID-19 safety in the clinic and Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC):
- You will be asked to show your Brock COVID-19 self-assessment green screen before you see a clinician. Brock Safety App COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool.
- 3-ply masks required, use hand sanitizer provided at entrance, maintain physical distancing
- If you have COVID-19-like symptoms please call x3243 before coming in person or choose an online appointment.
If you have a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
For general office admin inquiries 905-688-5550 x3243
For personal health information questions click here.
Immunization and minor procedures are scheduled on Wednesdays. Call x3243 to book an appointment.
NO SHOWS for phone appointments with a physician will be charged a $30 fee.
COVID 19 Nurse: email@example.com (Monday to Friday) or call 289-968-5273
Concussion Nurse: Tina Snedden firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday)
Mental Health Nurse: Melanie Bognar email@example.com
Mental Health Nurse: Rounak Cyrous firstname.lastname@example.org
Immunization Nurse: Immunization questions
Learning Strategist self-booking link: Book your appointment with a Learning Strategist
Services by phone or face to face appointments (No shows with physicians will be charged a fee.):
- Mental health concerns
- Student Accessibility Services documentation forms
- Alcohol/drug concerns
- Health exams
- STI testing
- Suture removal (stitches)
- Travel medicine*
- Wart treatment*
- Back dated withdrawal support letters
*Some of these services are not covered by OHIP, UHIP or other health insurance plans; therefore a charge at the time of service will apply. Payments can be made by cash only.
Services for Urgent Care at Heritage Plaza Drug Smart Pharmacy Clinic (formally Campus Pharmacy) same day appointments:
- Birth control repeats
- Bladder infections
- Ear aches
- Eye infections
- Sore throats/coughs/colds
- Yeast infections