Welcome to the 2022/2023 academic year! We are here to help you be well and stay well.
To access medical services:
- You must be actively registered at Brock.
- You must have valid OHIP or UHIP (Cowan) coverage.
Verification of these must be provided prior to appointment.
To access Student Health Services by appointment Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm (including appointments with MHN, NP and physicians) please call 905-688-5550 x3243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular Services and Hours of Operation:
- Same Day Urgent Care: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm, at Heritage Plaza Clinic located in Drug Smart Pharmacy (on east campus) Click for Self-Booking System. If no appointments are available or you have issues with the self-booking system, call x3243.
- Daily Urgent Mental Health Drop in 9:00am – 3:00pm at Harrison Hall, first come, first served, drop in or call x3243 for your time slot.
- CMHA Evening Drop-in Counselling is available from 3:30p.m.-7:00p.m., Monday to Thursday. Online appointments only. Click the link to book: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/PersonalCounsellingUrgentDropIn@brocku.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
- Are you a Varsity Athlete? Appointments can be either in-person or virtual on Wednesdays 11am-4pm in Thistle 122. Use this link to book: Support for athletes
COVID-19 safety in the clinic:
- Have an appointment and cold symptoms (fever, cough)? Please call x3243 or email email@example.com before coming to the clinic.
- Medical grade masks are required for appointments.
If you have a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
For general office admin inquiries 905-688-5550 x3243
For personal health information questions click here.
NO SHOWS for phone appointments with a physician will be charged a $30 fee.
COVID 19 Nurse: firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday) or call 289-968-5273
Concussion Nurse: Tina Snedden email@example.com (Monday to Friday)
Immunization Nurse: Immunization questions
Services virtual or face to face appointments (No shows with physicians will be charged a $30 fee):
- Mental health concerns
- Student Accessibility Services documentation forms
- Alcohol/drug concerns
- STI testing
- Suture removal (stitches)
- Wart treatment*
- Back dated withdrawal support letters
*Some of these services are not covered by OHIP, UHIP or other health insurance plans; therefore a charge at the time of service will apply.
Services for Urgent Care at Heritage Plaza Drug Smart Pharmacy Clinic (formally Campus Pharmacy) same day appointments:
- Birth control repeats
- Bladder infections
- Ear aches
- Eye infections
- Sore throats/coughs/colds
- Yeast infections