Welcome to your doctor away from home. We are here to help you be well and stay well.
Student Health Services are provided either at the Heritage Plaza Clinic (urgent care daily drop in on east campus) OR at Harrison Hall by appointment. Unless specified by your doctor you have the choice of online or in-person appointments (with public health precautions in place). Please contact us for more information at ext 3243.
PLEASE note these services are for current Brock Students only.
COVID-19 safety in the clinic and IPAC Monitor:
- You will be asked to show your Brock COVID 19 self-assessment green screen before you see a clinician. Brock Safety App COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool.
- 3 ply masks required; use hand sanitizers, maintain physical distancing
- do not come out of the door you entered, come out of side doors
- if you have covid 19 like symptoms please call ext 3243 before coming in person.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911.
Immunization and any minor procedures will occur on Wednesdays, call ext. 3243 to book an appointment.
NO SHOWS for phone appointments with a physician will be charged a $30 fee.
COVID 19 Nurse: email@example.com (Monday to Friday) or call 289 968 5273
Concussion Nurse: Tina Snedden firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday)
Resource Nurse: call 289 968 9874 or email@example.com
Services By phone or face to face appointments (No shows with physicians will be charged a fee.)
- Mental health concerns
- SAS documentation forms
- Alcohol/drug concerns
- Health exams
- STI testing
- Suture removal (stitches)
- Travel medicine*
- Wart treatment*
- Back dated withdrawal support letters
*Some of these services are not covered by OHIP, UHIP or other health insurance plans; therefore a charge at the time of service will apply. Payments can be made by cash only.
Services for Urgent Care at Heritage Plaza same day appointments
- Birth control repeats
- Bladder infections
- Ear aches
- Eye infections
- Sore throats/coughs/colds
- Yeast infections