Most Brock documents (letters, forms, transcripts etc.) are available through the Office of the Registrar.
- Go to https://brocku.ca/registrar and select Brock Central Toolkit on the navigation bar. Next, select your option (doctor’s note/medical certificate, registration guides and timetables, exams, dates and deadlines, tuition and fees, forms and self-service, transcripts, enrolment letters, convocation, domestic fee information).
Ordering university letters
To order university letters, watch the video below and proceed to this link.
How to Order a Transcript
- All transcripts must be ordered via the my.brocku.ca student portal.
- Please go to your Student Self-Serve to log in using your Campus ID and password.
- Once your account has been activated and/or you have logged in, please click on the Brock DB Menu. Under Student Access, click on TranscriptRqst. This will direct you to the online transcript request. Please ensure you take the time to fill out all of the steps, as the Office of the Registrar is not responsible for any requests that are completed incorrectly. Please note:
- Your request will ONLY be processed once complete payment has been received
- OCT requires transcripts sent directly to their address
- Most teacher candidates will select ‘Order Upon Degree Completion’
- Visit https://brocku.ca/registrar/toolkit/transcripts/ for more information