Copies of student transcripts will be issued at the student’s request ONLY as they are confidential/legal documents.
In accordance with the University’s Policy on Access to Students Records along with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the student’s signature is required for the release of academic records. Official transcripts issued directly to the student are stamped “Issued to Student”. Unofficial transcripts cannot be issued. The Office of the Registrar is not responsible for transcripts that are lost, or delayed in the mail.
- $12 per copy for regular service (transcripts will be printed within three to five business days in our office once payment has been received).
- $15 per copy for priority service (transcripts will be printed within one business day in our office once payment has been received).
If the priority request is received in the Office of the Registrar by 12 noon, it will be mailed out by 12 noon the next business day. All transcripts, regardless of service selected, are sent via regular mail through Canada Post. Transcripts are sent via regular mail (Canada Post) unless courier (CanPar or Federal Express) service is requested. There is an additional fee for courier service, and there is also an additional fee to have a transcript faxed.
Please note: Transcripts cannot be couriered to a post office box address. A transcript will not be issued if any University account is outstanding. Incomplete orders cannot be processed. Transcript orders that are requested for pick up, will only be held in the Office of the Registrar for ninety (90) days. Any transcript requests that have not been picked up within that time limit will be shredded. It is the responsibility of the student to request another transcript.
Transcript Grading Legend
Please click here to download the transcript legend.
Other fees are applicable for courier and fax service as follows:
- $10 within Ontario
- $15 within Canada
- $20 to USA/$25 International minimum
Price varies depending on destination.
Fax fees (10 page maximum):
- $5 within Ontario
- $10 within Canada
- $10 to USA
- $10 internationally
How to Order a Transcript
All transcripts must be ordered via the my.brocku.ca student portal.
Please go to your Student Self-Serve to log in using your Campus ID and password.
- If you have forgotten your Campus ID and/or password, please click on the ‘Forgot your student password’ link
- If you have never set up your Student Self-Serve portal, please click on the ‘Applicant, New, Returning Student or Alumni’ link
- If you do not remember your Student ID Number, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 905 688 5550 x3099.
Once your account has been activated and/or you have logged in, please click on the Brock DB Menu. Under Student Access, click on TranscriptRqst. This will direct you to the online transcript request. Please ensure you take the time to fill out all of the steps, as the Office of the Registrar is not responsible for any requests that are completed incorrectly.
Please note: Your request will ONLY be processed once complete payment has been received.
Payment can be made as follows:
- Online (my.brocku.ca) using VISA or Mastercard
- In person at the Office of the Registrar (Please note: Transcripts will ONLY be processed once complete payment has been received).
Regular service request orders will be available within three to five business days AFTER payment has been received.
Priority service orders will be available one business day AFTER payment has been received.
Brock Central @The Registrar’s Office, Schmon Tower 301
Niagara Region | 1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way | St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
brocku.ca | T 905 688 5550 x3052 | F 905 988 5488 | E email@example.com