Undergraduate students may now order official University letters via the my.brocku.ca student portal. Letters will be available for download via the student portal once payment has been received.
If you are a Graduate student requiring a letter, please visit the student forms page on the Faculty of Graduate Studies website.
Please visit your student portal to view applicable fees. Once you are logged in to your my.brocku.ca student portal, click on the Student Forms and Service Requests tab and submit your request via the Forms&Services link.
To download your letter, log in to your my.brocku.ca student portal, click on the Student Forms and Service Requests tab, and select the View Current/Completed Request(s) option, then click continue. The PDF letter/form will be visible under the Documents column. You can click on the PDF to download the letter, or print copies as required. This letter is valid for the academic year.
Need help ordering your letter?
Check out our ‘how-to’ video!
The following types of letter are available to you in my.brocku.ca:
- Clarification of Transfer Credit Letter – Please note: you must submit an Intent to Graduate in order to be able to request this letter.
- Confirmation of Enrolment Letter/RESP Letter/Proof of Registration Letter – Please note: it is important that you select the correct academic year of study and session for which you are requesting the letter. For example, the academic year 2023 Fall/Winter session would be from September 2023 – April 2024. Confirmation of Enrolment letters may only be request for academic sessions where registration exists.
- Confirmation of English Instruction for Degree
- Confirmation of Graduation Letter – Please note: your Convocation ceremony must already have occurred in order to request this letter. If you require a letter confirming you have met your degree requirements prior to your Convocation ceremony, please submit a request for an Eligibility to Graduate Letter.
- Confirmation of Non-Attendance Letter
- Document Evaluation from Other Institution – Please note: to have your credits evaluated you must arrange for an official to be sent directly to Brock from your previous institution. Please review Brock’s link to document/transcript submission guidelines for Official Transcripts here.
- Duplicate/Replacement Diploma – Please note: if you do not remember your Student ID Number, or have trouble logging into your portal, please contact Brock Central @ The Registrar’s Office at 905.688.5550. x3052
- Eligibility to Continue Studies Letter
- Eligibility to Graduate Letter/Letter of Good Standing – Please note: you must submit an Intent to Graduate in order to be able to request this letter.
- Embassy Document Request – Please note: for Embassy of Qater, you will to provide us with the ‘True Copy Certificate’ to be completed as well.
- Saudi Arabian Cultural Bureau Letter Request
- Third Party RESP Forms – Click here for a step-by-step guide to submitting your RESP form for processing
Have documents that need completion?
You may have the following forms that need to be completed on your behalf:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) – Please note: all pages must be scanned as one clear file in order to have the completed.
- OSAP forms
Once you are logged in to your my.brocku.ca student portal, click on the Student Forms and Service Requests tab and submit your request via the Forms&Services link. Students must upload all pages of the document, including their completed sections. Incomplete student sections/documents will not be processed. Once received, we will complete our section of the form and upload it to OSAP and/or to your account.
Please note: Brock Central no longer sends CPP forms to Service Canada:
It is the students responsibility to submit their completed document to Service Canada.
- Log into your My Service Canada Account (MSCA)and complete the online Declaration of Attendance at School or University, and upload your proof of enrolment (THIS OPTION IS ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU ARE RENEWING YOUR BENEFIT, NOT TO FIRST TIME CPP RECEIVERS).
- Mail your document to Service Canada (see instructions on form).
For more information, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/publicpensions/cpp/cpp-childrens-benefit.html or contact Service Canada directly at 1-800-277-9914.
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
The information on this form is collected under the authority of The Brock University Act, 1964. This information is used for the administrative purposes of the University: (i) for the purpose for which the information was collected; (ii) for a use consistent with that purpose, or (iii) with the written authorization of the individual student. Questions about this collection should be addressed to the Registrar, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 3A1, (905) 688-5550.