Continental Philosophy (existentialism, phenomenology), Feminism, Posthumanism and New Materialism, Environmental Philosophy and Environmental (Post)humanities
- “Rethinking the Human: Posthuman Vulnerability and its Ethical Potential” (funded by a SSHRC Insight grant 2019-2022)
- “Post Humain 2.0: Enjeux socio-politiques” (funded by a SSHRC Partnership Engage grant 2019-2021)
- Environmental posthumanities
- Co-Principal Investigator for “Beyond Sustainability: Radical Transformation Through System Thinking” with co-PI Liette Vasseur (Biology) (New Frontiers in Research Funds – Exploration grant, 2020-2022)
- Member of the UNESCO Chair on Community Sustainability’s Research Team
- Co-investigator with Adam Dickinson (English) and Francine McCarthy (Earth Sciences) on the project “Sounding the Anthropocene” (Explore grant 2020-2021)
Listen to Rebecca Comay, Brian Leiter and I on the CBC Ideas documentary on Friedrich Nietzsche.