Facilities Management Work Request

If you deem your request to be an emergency, please call ext. 3717 for immediate assistance. If it is outside of regular business hours, please call Campus Safety at ext. 3200.

Filling Out Your Form

In filling out this form, we’ve made it easy for you to provide us will all the information we’ll need to create a custodial or tradeperson’s work request in a fast and efficient manner. For Key and Swipe Card related issues, please click here for the Key and Swipe Card Request Form.  However, if you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Customer Service Administration office at ext. 3717.

Facilities Management Work Request

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Custodial Services: To request clean up, custodial service, or moving services and event set ups.

    Maintenance & Utilities and Grounds: To request trades (electrical, carpentry, plumbing, lock & door repairs, etc) or grounds services.
  • Start typing the building name to search. ("SOUTH" for South Block) or use pull down menu.
    The Department of Residences manage the work requests for all Residence Buildings.
    For Quarryview, Earp, Vallee, and DeCew Residences, contact the North Service Desk at ext. 3706 (located in DeCew Residence at Stairwell 14).
    For Village and Lowenberger Residences, contact the South Service Desk at ext. 4311 (located in Lowenberger Lobby).
  • Please give a detailed description of the scope of work, including any demolition, structural, electrical, mechanical, grounds modifications. For custodial set-ups, include quantities where applicable.
  • Where there are specific dates and/or times requested, please ensure beginning and ending dates and/or times are provided.
  • In most cases, labour is at no charge. Parts and materials required may be chargeable.
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, Max. file size: 29 MB.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.