Beverage services

Beverage services make the alcohol and drink service details of your event as easy and enjoyable as possible. Our portable bars allow us to provide bar service at a number of licensed locations across campus. We offer Ontario VQA wines and support local wineries and alumni winemakers.

Event locations on campus

Popular licensed locations on campus where alcoholic beverages are permitted to be sold, served and consumed by persons of legal drinking age are listed below:

  • Pond Inlet (indoor and outdoor)
  • DeCew Dining Hall (indoor and outdoor)
  • Lowenberger Dining Hall
  • Sankey Chambers
  • Walker Complex dance studio
  • Market Hall
  • Sean O’Sullivan Theatre lobby 
  • David S. Howes Theatre lobby

Please note: By request, other locations may be permitted to host beverage services. However, Hospitality Services requires the request at least 15 business days prior to the date of the function.


We serve only Vintners Quality Alliance (VQA) Ontario wines and support our alumni winemakers. We look forward to serving your bar and hospitality needs. For more information, please contact Catering.

BeveragesIncludesPrice per beverage (includes HST)
WineVQA red and whitePlease inquire
BeerDomestic, premium and importedPlease inquire
LiquorRye, rum, vodka, gin, scotchPlease inquire
Non-AlcoholicsJuice, soft drinks, bottled waterPlease inquire

Reservation procedures

Event co-ordinators need to complete a Request for Alcohol Services form at least 15 business days prior to the event date. Please contact Catering to request alcohol services. Hospitality Services will then contact the organizer/co-ordinator to finalize the booking.