Visitor card requests

Requesting departments are asked to submit a card request form (obtained from the Brock Card office) at least two working days before the card is needed. Requests can be made for the following:

  • Contractor ID cards
  • Identification badges (for visual ID only)
  • Visiting scholars
  • Visiting professor
  • Visiting students
  • Other guests
  • Building access cards

Please contact the Brock Card office to obtain the card request form by emailing

Requesting departments will beĀ billedĀ for special cards. Charges vary depending on card type.