Welcome to the Department of Psychology Graduate Program
MA & PhD Programs
Interested in graduate studies in psychology? Download our information sheets to learn about what Psychology at Brock can offer you!
Our graduate program has been designed to provide intensive research training and to develop the capacity for a critical and scholarly approach to issues in each of the three focus areas: Behavioural Neuroscience, Lifespan Development, and Social/Personality.
The relatively small size of our program affords our graduate students many opportunities to interact intensively with faculty, play an important role in faculty research laboratories, and be mentored carefully by their supervisors.
Paul Adachi’s research was highlighted in two articles in FORBES
and in PSYCHOLOGY TODAY
- Chloe Hamza and Paul Adachi each received an Ontario Graduate Scholarship Award and the Brock University Dean of Graduate Studies Excellence Scholarship in 2013
- Royette Tavernier received a Vanier award in 2012
- Cara MacInnis, PhD graduate in 2013, has successfully earned a SSHRC post-doctoral fellowship to continue her training at the University of Toronto.
- Paul Adachi received the International Society for Research on Aggression (ISRA) Young Investigator’s Award in 2012.
- Paul Adachi received the Kirsti M. J. Lagerspetz Award at the International Society for Research on Aggression (ISRA) conference 2011.