What Student Health Services Has To Offer
- Medical care and treatment
- Annual health examinations (physicals)
- Allergy injections
- Health counseling and education regarding:
- Nutrition/weight concerns
- Eating disorders
- Sexual health issues including:
- pregnancy (counseling and testing)
- sexually transmitted infections
- Lifestyle issues, including:
- alcohol/drug abuse
- Referrals to specialists
- Massage Therapy
- Travel Medicine
- Wart Treatment
- Medical Excuse Notes
- First Aid, Dressing and Suture Removal
- Health Information Pamphlets
- The Virtual Health Self-Assessment Centre
Some of these services are not covered by OHIP, UHIP or other health insurance plans; therefore a charge, payable at the time of service, will apply.
How to Book an Appointment
Call 905-688-5550 x3243
stop by Student Health Services.
If this is your first appointment this school year, please:
- Print the SHS Intake Form for all students other than IELP (Form is also available at Student Health Services.)
- Print the IELP Intake Form if you are enrolled in IELP (Form is also available at Student Health Servicies.)
- Bring to your appointment:
- completed intake form
- health insurance card (OHIP, UHIP, Student Guard etc.)
- student card
- your immunization record/card - If you do not have a copy of your immunization record, please contact the Public Health Office in your home town.
REMEMBER YOU MUST SHOW YOUR HEALTH/INSURANCE CARD AT EACH VISIT.