Emergency & After Hours Information
In case of emergency:
- Call 911
- Call Campus Security at 905-688-5550 x3200
- Go to the nearest Emergency Department
Telephone Medical Advice
For telephone medical advice call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000.
The University requires that a student be medically examined in Student Health Services, or by an off-campus physician prior to an absence due to medical reasons from an : exam, lab, test, seminar, assignment, etc.
Student Health Services will provide medical documentation only if:
- Medically warranted (ie. a simple cold is not medically warranted).
- The student presents themselves to Health Services before the exam.
- The student is seen in our office the day of the exam, lab, etc.
If your medical condition requires special consideration for academic activity (e.g. missed seminars or labs, assignment extensions or examination/test rescheduling) and is on a day or at a time when Student Health Services is not open, then you must go to another medical facility to obtain the necessary written medical documentation, which is the completion of Brock University's Medical Certificate. Click on the link below, print this medical certificate and take it with you to the walk-in clinic.
Click here to download the Medical Certificate (PDF).