Maclean’s magazine is once again inviting Canadian university students to participate in an online survey that collects opinions and insights about their institution. This survey is used to help calculate the positioning of each institution in the annual Maclean’s University Rankings issue, which will be published nationally in the fall.
We highly value the views and support of everyone in our community with this survey, and we encourage all of our students to participate in this initiative. Responses are confidential, are collected directly by Maclean’s and are never seen by the University. Maclean’s does not publish or link any email addresses to a student’s submission.
All Brock students who participate in the Maclean’s survey will be eligible to win:
- One of 10 sets of Apple AirPods
- One of 10 $100 gift cards to the Brock Campus store, which can be used online or in store
- The Grand Prize of Apple AirPods Pro and a $500 Campus Store gift card
The 10-minute survey must be completed before May 31, 2021. To participate:
- Go to the Maclean’s survey at surveymonkey.com/r/MacleansStudents202102
- Visit brocku.ca/president/survey and submit your email address to enter the draw for the prizes
We would ask for everyone’s assistance in encouraging students to complete the survey.