Annual Report and use of Teaching Evaluations (Article 12.07)
Members are required to submit an Annual Report to the appropriate Dean or University Librarian detailing their activities and accomplishments with respect to teaching, professional library practice, research, and service during the preceding year (July 1 to June 30) by August 31. An updated curriculum vitae will be submitted with the Annual Report.
For the 2014-2015 reporting year Annual Reports will be submitted online.
Follow the steps below to access the Annual Report Form. For assistance, please refer to the Annual Report and Use of Teaching Evaluations User Guide (12.07).
Accessing Faculty Annual Report
The online Annual Report form can be accessed through the following steps:
- Go to https://my.brocku.ca and login with your Campus ID and Password
- Click on the “My Work” Tab
- Click on “Brock DB – Menu” in “My Links” Channel
- Go to EmployeeAccess in the Navigation Menu
- Click on the FacAnnualReport option
- Completing the Annual Report
In the Reporting Year Section, select the 2014-2015 year.
In the 2014-2017 BUFA – Brock Collective Agreement the reporting period for annual reports was changed from May 1–April 30 to July 1–June 30. As a result for the 2014-2015 reporting year please include any activity completed in the period from May 1, 2014 to June 30, 2014 in this year’s report. On the submission site mandatory fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).
Proceed with entering your activity for the 2014-2015 annual report.
If you require assistance please contact the IT Helpdesk v4357.
Course Outline Templates
FHB III: C. 13.3 requires that appropriate accommodation information be included in all course syllabi. To assist instructors, chairs and directors in determining what kind of information should be included, template syllabi with accommodation wording are provided here:
Chairs and Directors Orientation
- Orientation Sessions Agenda
- Chairs and Directors Workshop Powerpoint – Part 1
- Chairs and Directors Workshop Powerpoint – Part 2
- CUPE 4207 U1 4207 FAQ June 2020
- CUPE Local 4207 Chairs and Directors Workshop Powerpoint
- Chairing Meetings
- Crucial Conversations Resource
- Harassment Prevention Resource
- Health & Safety Resource
- Health & Safety PowerPoint
- Registrar’s Office Presentation
- Registrar’s Office Contact List
- Finding Balance
- Sexual Violence Information
- Accessibility at Brock
- Students at Risk Presentation
- Finance and Budgeting Presentation
- Chairs and Directors Strategy Session-July 24, 2019
- Strategic Plan Presentation
- Department Plan Template-Matrix Assessment
- Department Plan Template-Spheres of Influence
- Department Plan Template-SWOT Analysis