Resulted from polling over 600 non-profit organizations on their professional development needs, and tailored to fit a leadership development gap in the non-profit sector, this program provides you with the tools and information you need to successfully lead teams and organizations.
Content for this specialized certificate program is the result of polling over 600 non-profit organizations on their professional development needs.
No dates available at this time.
Goodman School of Business, Brock University
$2,994 + HST per participant
The cost to your organization could be as low as $499 per participant with Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant funding. Instructions for applying for the grant can be provided.
- Discover strategic planning
- Develop effective change management techniques
- Learn about key management skills including budgeting and human resources management
- Develop and use “Key Performance Indicators” (KPIs) to manage your organization’s success
- Use effective techniques to improve your leadership ability
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Program seminars could count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours Contact us for more details.
Gain leadership insights from award-winning professors and industry experts who consistently receive over 90% satisfaction rates. For more details, please check the instructors page.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
“Leadership development is a big need in Niagara. The program was attractive to me since it had the credibility of being run by the Goodman School of Business. We had a wonderful group of participants and we generated great ideas and discussion.”
– Lisa Panetta, CEO, Community Addiction Services of Niagara.
Read more on The Brock News