Tailored to fit a leadership development gap in the non-profit sector, this program provides you with the tools and information you need to successfully lead teams and organizations.
Content for this specialized certificate program is the result of polling over 600 non-profit organizations on their professional development needs.
Wednesday May 9 (12 – 7 p.m.)
Wednesday May 16
Wednesday May 23
Wednesday May 30
Wednesday June 6
Wednesday June 13
Wednesday June 20
Wednesday June 27 (12 – 7 p.m.)
All seminars will take place at Brock University.
$2,994 + HST per participant
The cost to your organization could be as low as $499 per participant with Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant funding. Instructions for applying for the grant can be provided.
Seminar topics include
- Converting strategic thinking to actionable outcomes
- Finance for non-financial managers
- How to develop and use “Key Performance Indicators” (KPIs) to manage your organization’s success
- Change management
- Coaching for performance
- Succession planning
- The role of influence as a core leadership skill in achieving consensus
- Human resources management for non-HR managers
WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
“Leadership development is a big need in Niagara. The program was attractive to me since it had the credibility of being run by the Goodman School of Business. We had a wonderful group of participants and we generated great ideas and discussion.”
– Lisa Panetta, CEO, Community Addiction Services of Niagara.
Read more on The Brock News