The Indigenous Governance Certificate gives you the expertise you require to become a leader in your organization and in your community. It is ideal for Band Council Members, Band Staff Members and Elected Chiefs.
Program benefits include:
- Receiving high-value content that addresses personal and professional developmental needs, is in line with organizational goals, is relevant, is forward-thinking, and reflects the best of traditional indigenous and western ways
- Learning how to boost employee morale, improve efficiency, and productivity
- Working with trusted, reputable subject-matter experts
- Instructors who are award-winning professors from the Goodman School of Business or leading industry practitioners
- Learning from peers and building stronger working relationships
- The flexibility of delivering seminars outside of normal business hours e.g. evenings, if applicable
$5,950 + HST per participant.
Your organization may be eligible to have up to 83% of the cost of this program covered by the Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant.
The grant would reduce the cost of these 15 seminars for your organization to $1,015 per participant. Instructions for applying to the grant can be provided upon request.