The Indigenous Governance Certificate gives you the expertise you require to become a leader in your organization and in your community. It is ideal for Band Council Members, Band Staff Members and Elected Chiefs.
- Receiving high value content that addresses personal and professional developmental needs, is in line with organizational goals, is relevant, is forward thinking, and reflects the best of traditional indigenous and western ways
- Boosting employee morale, improving efficiency and productivity
- Keeping updated and being ready for the challenges ahead
- Working with trusted, reputable subject-matter experts
- Instructors who are award winning professors from the Goodman School of Business or leading industry practitioners
- Learning from peers and building stronger working relationships
- Flexibility of delivering seminars outside of normal business hours e.g. evenings, if applicable
$5,950 + HST per participant.
Your organization may be eligible to have up to 83% of the cost of this program covered by the Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant.
The grant would reduce the cost of these 15 seminars foryour organization to $1,015 per participant. Instructions for applying to the grant can be provided upon request.
To be determined.
Manitoulin Island at the Weengushk Film Institute.