The Indigenous Governance Certificate gives you the expertise you require to become a leader in your organization and in your community. It is ideal for Band Council Members, Band Staff Members and Elected Chiefs.
Program benefits include:
- Receiving high-value content that addresses personal and professional developmental needs, is in line with organizational goals, is relevant, is forward-thinking, and reflects the best of traditional indigenous and western ways
- Learning how to boost employee morale, improve efficiency, and productivity
- Working with trusted, reputable subject-matter experts
- Instructors who are award-winning professors from the Goodman School of Business or leading industry practitioners
- Learning from peers and building stronger working relationships
- The flexibility of delivering seminars outside of normal business hours e.g. evenings, if applicable
$5,950 + HST per participant.
Your organization may be eligible to have up to 83% of the cost of this program covered by the Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant.
The grant would reduce the cost of these 15 seminars for your organization to $1,015 per participant. Instructions for applying to the grant can be provided upon request.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
When our program ends, our support does not.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Contact us to find out how our programs could count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
Not what you were looking for?