The Healthcare Business Management Certificate offered by Goodman Group – Professional Development focuses on key aspects of leadership, communication, teamwork, strategic planning, change management and performance management providing participants with the opportunity to challenge themselves in a dynamic learning environment.
Program benefits include:
- Use the model of improvement as a mechanism for change and make changes based on the best available evidence in a complex health care environment
- Deliver clear and confident presentations by building your presentation skills
- Understand practical communication strategies and skills for real-life negotiation scenarios
- Learn how to provide more timely service to your patients while making efficient use of limited resources
- Understand how to effectively delegate within the workplace and evaluate the merits of delegation as a leadership tool
- Develop appropriate performance measures, conduct performance appraisals and learn how to deal with difficult situations and conflicts
Goodman School of Business, Brock University
Hear what are past program participants have to say about the Healthcare Business Management Certificate.
“The seminar was extremely informative and the knowledge gained will be an asset”
“The tools presented with be very helpful in my role”
“The instructor made the material engaging and applicable”