The Healthcare Business Management Certificate offered by Goodman Group – Professional Development focuses on key aspects of leadership, communication, teamwork, strategic planning, change management and performance management providing participants with the opportunity to challenge themselves in a dynamic learning environment.
Learn about leadership and strategies to thrive in today’s healthcare environment.
Program participants will benefit from:
- Becoming ready for challenges ahead by developing the ability to adapt to changes in the internal and external environments
- Learning how to measure and manage performance
- Boosting employee morale, improving efficiency and productivity, reinforcing strategic alignment and increasing critical thinking skills
- Building upon leadership and strategies to thrive in today’s healthcare environment
- Receiving high value content that is customized to meet the needs of the healthcare industry
- Working with trusted, reputable subject-matter experts who are award winning professors from the Goodman School of Business and leading industry practitioners
For more information about the next offering of the program, please email email@example.com
$3,995 + HST per participant
$3,195 + HST per participant for Front Line Workers (20% discount)
The investment to your organization could be as low as $639 + HST with Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant funding(COJG).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your organization qualifies.
Hear what are past program participants have to say about the Healthcare Business Management Certificate.
“This course provided an effective avenue to better understand and appreciate the strengths of our team. It has presented an opportunity to in the future construct the best team for upcoming projects. ”
-Kim Rossi, Director of Philanthropy and Public Relations, Pathstone Mental Health
“Provided a greater understanding of how to promote change and build a team to enforce change in the workforce.”
“The instructor made the material engaging and applicable”