Walker Industries Holdings Limited representatives and the Goodman School of Business have designed this program based on ongoing discussions about Walker’s management education needs.
Seminars are based on topics related to the needs identified by Walker management and take place at Brock University.
- Strengthen your leadership skills, recognize how leadership can be fostered and understand the collective challenges of leadership.
- Evaluate the merits of delegation as a leadership tool, develop a process for effective delegation and identify critical success factors for effective delegation.
- Understand an overview of the Strategic Planning Process and best practices in Strategic Planning.
- Understand basic financial principles, financial management tools, and techniques necessary for sound decision making (such as the uses of financial information for accounting, taxation and decision making).
- Have crucial conversations in the workplace through an exploration of useful communication models and tools, and practice their application.
- Understand the importance of planning, prioritizing and productivity to efficiently improve success and results.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Program seminars could count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. Contact us for more details.
Gain leadership insights from award-winning professors and industry experts who consistently receive over 90% satisfaction rates. For more details, please check the instructors page.
Goodman School of Business, Brock University