Resulted from polling over 600 non-profit organizations on their professional development needs, and tailored to fit a leadership development gap in the non-profit sector, this program provides you with the tools and information you need to successfully lead teams and organizations.
Date: October 22- December 10, 2020
Delivery Format: Online- instructor led
Participants Profile: This program is for you if you are a leader or aspire to become a leader and gain expertise and skills to guide your organization and community towards success.
Program Investment: $3,250+ HST, funding available
Credential: Accredited certificate
Through several weekly interactive classes, learn from Goodman
School of Business professors and industry leaders how to:
- Develop strategic planning and effective change management techniques.
- Use effective techniques to improve your leadership ability.
- Gain key management skills including budgeting and human resources management.
All of the following sessions are held ONLINE weekly on Thursdays
October 22, 2020 (12 pm-7 pm)
October 29, 2020 (4 pm-7 pm)
November 5, 2020 (4pm-7pm)
November 12, 2020 (4pm-7pm)
November 19, 2020 (4pm-7pm)
November 26, 2020 (4pm-7pm)
December 3, 2020 (4pm-7pm)
December 10, 2020 (12pm-7pm)
Gain leadership insights from award-winning professors and industry experts who consistently receive satisfaction rates exceeding 90%.Please find a sample list of our instructors below:
- Associate Professor, Goodman School of Business (Brock University)
- Executive Vice President, Lake & Associates
- Director, Goodman Group (Brock University)
- Professor of Finance, Goodman School of Business (Brock University)
- Coach, HR Consultant, Caren Burt & Associates
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations Specialist, Instructor at Brock and McMaster Universities
$3,250 + HST per participant.
Early-bird and group discounting available.
The cost to your organization could be as low as $541 per participant with funding.
For more details contact Goodman Group- Professional Development.
“This seminar encouraged me to do some self-reflection on how I lead in my work environment and what things I need to work on so that I can get the highest performance from the team I manage.”
– Kristina Phillips, Manager of Residential Services, Community Living-Fort Erie
“This program is an essential course for non-profit leaders. Whether you are an emerging leader or a seasoned veteran looking to sharpen your skills, these sessions provide relevant and engaging material that will help you in any stage of your career. I highly recommend the program and consider it a wise investment for ongoing
leadership development for our staff.”
– Karrie Porter, Program Co-Ordinator, Start Me Up Niagara
“Leadership development is a big need in Niagara. The program was attractive to me since it had the credibility of being run by the Goodman School of Business. We had a wonderful group of participants and we generated great ideas and discussion.”
– Lisa Panetta, CEO, Community Addiction Services of Niagara.
Read more on The Brock News