Resulted from polling over 600 non-profit organizations on their professional development needs, and tailored to fit a leadership development gap in the non-profit sector, this program provides you with the tools and information you need to successfully lead teams and organizations.
- Discover strategic planning and develop effective change management techniques.
- Learn about key management skills including budgeting and human resources management.
- Develop and use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to manage your organization’s success.
- Learn how to use effective techniques to improve your leadership ability.
All of the following classes are held from 12pm – 7pm.
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Thursday, June 4, 2020
Thursday, June 11, 2020
Thursday, June 18, 2020
Wednesday, June 25, 2020
Goodman School of Business, Brock University
$3,250 + HST per participant.
The cost to your organization could be as low as $530 per participant with Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant funding. Instructions for applying to the grant can be provided upon request.
“Leadership development is a big need in Niagara. The program was attractive to me since it had the credibility of being run by the Goodman School of Business. We had a wonderful group of participants and we generated great ideas and discussion.”
– Lisa Panetta, CEO, Community Addiction Services of Niagara.
Read more on The Brock News
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Program seminars could count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. Contact us for more details.