Information sessions for three Faculty of Education programs will take place on March 23 at the Hamilton Campus:
- An information session for those who have completed (or will soon complete) a university degree and would like to apply to the Consecutive Teacher Education program to pursue a career in teaching. Register here to attend the information session.
- An information session for those applying for admission to the January 2020 intake of the Technological Teacher Education to become a Technological Education Teacher and teach one of Ontario’s 10 Broad Based Technology curriculum. Register for the information session here.
- An information session for those already holding an ECE diploma who are interested in earning a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (Honours) degree. Register here to attend the information session.
Brock will be offering on-the-spot admissions to the Bachelor of Early Childhood Education program. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please bring:
- high school and post-secondary transcripts
- photo ID
- $100 application fee for full-time studies; $55 application fee for part-time studies
Directions to the Hamilton Campus are available here.