Yukon College Women's and Gender Studies (Arts and Science University Studies division) and Brock University Women's and Gender Studies
- Enter a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts Women's and Gender Studies degree at Brock University.
- A minimum 70% cumulative average on the 2-year Yukon College Liberal Arts diploma is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded up to 10 credits.
- Applicants are encouraged to discuss course selection with the student contact listed in the “Contact Information” section below.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- specific credit assigned at point of admission
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BWS Women’s Studies
- Year Code: Advanced Standing