Yukon College Liberal Arts (Arts and Science University Studies division) and Brock University Psychology
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts Psychology degree or a 4-year with Major Psychology degree at Brock University.
- A minimum 60% cumulative average on the 2-year Yukon College Liberal Arts diploma is required for entry to Brock’s Bachelor of Arts with Major in Psychology program; a minimum 70% cumulative average on the Yukon College diploma is required for entry to Brock Honours Bachelor of Arts Psychology program via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded up to 10 credits. Applicants are encouraged to discuss course selection with the student contact listed in the “Contact Information” section below.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- specific credit assigned at point of admission.
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BPY Psychology
- Year Code: Advanced Standing