Mohawk College Public Relations & Brock University Media and Communication Studies or Business Communication Studies
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts degree in Media and Communication Studies or Business Communication Studies from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average in the Mohawk College Public Relations Graduate Certificate program is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 3.0 Year One Social Science credits.
- 2.0 Year Two Social Science credits.
- Total credits = 5.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree.
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BUC – Media and Communication Studies or BUD Business Communication Studies
- Year Code: Advanced Standing