Mohawk College Labour Studies Certificate & Brock University Labour Studies
- Obtain a 4-year Bachelor of Arts in Labour Studies or a 4-year Bachelor of Arts in Labour Studies/ co-major degree (Economics, History, Political Science or Sociology).
- A minimum cumulative average of 70% on the Mohawk College Labour Studies Certificate is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 3.0 Year One Social Science credits.
- 2.0 Year Two Social Science credits.
- Total credits = 5.0 out of 20 credits required to complete a 4-year degree.
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BLB Labour Studies
- Year Code: Advanced Standing