Mohawk College Computer Science Technology - Software Development & Brock University Computer Science
- Obtain a 3-year Pass Bachelor of Science Computer Science degree, a 4-year Honours Computer Science degree, or a 4-year with Major Computer Science degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 80% cumulative average (including 75% on each of the required college courses) on the Mohawk College Computer Science Technology – Software Development diploma is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded up to 7.5 credits.
- Applicants are encouraged to discuss course selection with the appropriate individual at the college to ensure maximum transfer credit.
Transfer credit eligibility: specific credit assigned at point of admission.
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BG Computer Science
- Year Code: Advanced Standing
Student Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
905 688-5550 ext. 3157