Mohawk College Chemical Engineering Technology & Brock University Chemistry
- Obtain a 3-year Pass or 4-year Honours Bachelor of Science Chemistry degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 78% cumulative average on the Mohawk College Chemical Engineering Technology diploma is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded up to 6.5 credits.
- Applicants are encouraged to discuss course selection with the appropriate individual at the college to ensure maximum transfer credit.
Transfer credit eligibility: specific credit assigned at point of admission.
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BJC Chemistry
- Year Code: Advanced Standing
Student Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
905 688-5550 ext. 4602