Mohawk College Journalism & Brock University Popular Culture, Media and Communication Studies or Business Communication Studies
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts degree in Popular Culture or Media and Communication Studies or Business Communication Studies from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average in the Mohawk College Journalism Diploma program is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 7.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 4.0 Year One Social Science credits
- 3.0 Year Two Social Science credits.
- Total credits = 7.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree.
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BPC – Popular Culture, BUC – Media and Communication Studies or BUD Business Communication Studies
- Year Code: Advanced Standing
Student Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org