Multi-College Agreement: Any Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technologies - Social Service Worker Diploma & Brock University Psychology or Women's and Gender Studies:
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts Psychology or 4-year with Major in Psychology degree or Honours Women's and Gender Studies degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average in the Social Service Worker Diploma program is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 3.0 Year One Social Science credits
- 2.0 Year Two Social Science credits
- Total credits = 5.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BPY Psychology, or BWS Women's and Gender Studies
- Year Code: Advanced Standing