University/College Transfers - How to Apply
The Application Process
- How to Apply
- General Admission Notes
- Accessibility Policy
- Submitting International Documents
- College to University/University to College Pathways
1. Submit application and appropriate fees
- Full-time (September): OUAC 105D or 105F application via ouac.on.ca
- Part-time: Part Time Application Form Note: Part-time application available to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
3. To track your admission status and see if documents have arrived sign into your portal at my.brocku.ca. Your acknowledgment email will provide login information.
Applicants who were previously registered at Brock must contact Admissions (email@example.com) for appropriate application information. This includes students who have:
- studied at Brock on a Letter of Permission
- previously registered in classes but dropped them and never actually attended Brock
- previously registered in classes – full time, part-time or audit
Applicants can expect to receive an offer of admission to only one program. When more than one Brock program is indicated on the application, the highest choice listed for Brock will be considered first.
If not eligible for the first choice, consideration will be given to subsequent choices in the order of preference the applicant has indicated. If an applicant applies to only one Brock program, and does not qualify, in most cases consideration will automatically be given for an alternate and related program.
Applicants must provide proof of change of name (marriage certificate, notarized statement or other legal document) if academic documents show a name other than that under which application is made.
A post-secondary transcript is only considered official when it is sent directly from the issuing institution directly to Brock University’s admissions office. An official transcript can never be in the possession of an applicant.
- Applicants transferring from most Ontario colleges and universities may request a transcript using the OUAC online ordering system.
- Part time applicants must contact their previous institution(s) and request that a transcript be sent.
Some international transfer applicants may find it difficult to get transcripts from their previous institutions. In these cases we encourage applicants to use the verification services of an organization such as ‘WES’ – World Education Services. Brock University will accept documents verified by WES (http://www.wes.org/ca/application/index.asp)
Brock University has collaborated with a number of academic institutions in order to create new learning pathways that combine applied education with strong theoretical learning. Students enrolled in any of these collaborative programs will complete the requirements for a Brock University degree as well as a college diploma.
Ontario College Starts:
Other College Starts:
Brock University Starts:
(Please select program of study at Brock)
|Communication Studies||Distinct and Diverse Communities|
|Child and Youth Studies||Economics|
|Community Health||Film Studies|