George Brown College Contemporary Labour Perspectives/Post-Graduate Human Resources Management & Brock University Labour Studies
- Obtain a Bachelor of Arts in Labour Studies or a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts in Labour Studies/ co-major (Economics, history, Political Science or Sociology) from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average in the George Brown College Post-Graduate Human Resources Management Certificate and the Contemporary Labour Perspectives certificate is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 3.0 Year One Social Science credits
- 2.0 Year Two Social Science credits
- Total credits = 5.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BLB Labour Studies
- Year Code: Advanced Standing