Fanshawe College Advanced Film Making & Brock University Film Studies:
- Obtain a 4-year Bachelor of Arts with Major in Film Studies degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average in the Fanshawe College Advanced Film Making Graduate Certificate program is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 3.0 Year One Social Science credits,
- 2.0 Year Two Social Science credits
- Total credits = 5.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BF Film Studies
- Year Code: Advanced Standing