Durham College Child and Youth Worker and Brock University Child and Youth Studies
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts in Child and Youth Studies degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average in the Durham College Child and Youth Worker Advanced Diploma program is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 7.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 3.0 Year One Social Science credits
- 4.0 Year Two Social Science credits
- Total credits = 7.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BD Child and Youth Studies
- Year Code: Advanced Standing