Anishinabek Educational Institute Distinct and Diverse Communities
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts in Distinct and Diverse Communities or a 4-year with Major Bachelor of Arts in Distinct and Diverse Communities from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average on the Anishinabek Educational Institute (affiliated with St. Clair College) Native Community Worker (Traditional Healing Methods) Diploma is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement. Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 3.0 Year One Social Science credits
- 2.0 Year Two Social Science credits
- Total credits = 5.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BDC Distinct and Diverse Communities
- Year Code: Advanced Standing