Mohawk College Insurance & Brock University Economics:
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Brock University and an Insurance Diploma from Mohawk College.
- Students attend Brock University during years 1, 2 and 4 while year 3 is completed at Mohawk College.
- Brock students must have a minimum 70% major average and a cumulative 70% average at the end of year 2 in the Economics program to be eligible to proceed to the college.
- OUAC 101 application form (www.ouac.on.ca) current Ontario secondary school applicants
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca) all other applicants entering year 1 at Brock University
OUAC Code: BEC Economics
- Year code: First Year
- Application to the articulation program is made during year 1 of the Brock Economics program.
- Meeting minimum program requirements does not guarantee admission.