Mohawk College Public Relations & Brock University and Communication Studies
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies degree from Brock University and a 1-year Public Relations Graduate certificate from Mohawk College.
- Students attend Brock University for years 1, 2 and 4, while year 3 is completed at Mohawk College.
- Brock students must have a minimum 70% major average and a cumulative 70% average at the end of year 2 in the Brock Communication Studies program to be eligible to proceed to the college.
- OUAC 101 application form (www.ouac.on.ca) current Ontario secondary school applicants
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca) all other applicants entering year 1 at Brock University
OUAC Code: BUC – Media and Communication Studies** or BUD Business Communication Studies**
- Year Code: First Year
- Application to the articulation program is made at the end of year 1 of the Brock Media and Communication Studies or Business Communication Studies program. Meeting minimum program requirements does not guarantee admission.
**Important note: Communication Studies is not an option on the OUAC application form. Therefore applicants must choose either Business Communications or Media and Communication Studies. Applicants interested in this collaborative program apply to enter it at the end of year one at Brock, and graduate with a Bachelor of Arts – Communication Studies (the degree will not specify “Media and Communication” or “Business Communication”).