Mohawk College Journalism & Brock University Popular Culture or Communication Studies
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts Popular Culture or Communication Studies degree from Brock University and a Journalism diploma from Mohawk College.
- Students attend Brock University for years 1, 2 and 3, while years 4 and 5 are completed at Mohawk College.
- Brock students must have a minimum 70% major average and a cumulative 70% average at the end of year 3 in the Brock Popular Culture or Communication Studies program to be eligible to proceed to the college.
- OUAC 101 application form (www.ouac.on.ca) current Ontario secondary school applicants
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca) all other applicants entering year 1 at Brock University
- OUAC Code: BPC – Popular Culture, BUC – Media and Communication Studies** or BUD Business Communication Studies**
- Year Code: First Year
- Application to the articulation program is made at the end of year 1 of the Brock Popular Culture or Media and Communication Studies or Business Communication Studies program. Meeting minimum program requirements does not guarantee admission.
**Important note: Communication Studies is not an option on the OUAC application form. Therefore applicants must choose either Business Communications or Media and Communication Studies. Applicants interested in this collaborative program apply to enter it at the end of year one at Brock, and graduate with a Bachelor of Arts – Communication Studies (the degree will not specify “Media and Communication” or “Business Communication”).