Sheridan College Emergency Management & Brock University Political Science or Communication Studies
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts in Political Science degree or a 4-year Bachelor of Arts Honours in Communications Studies degree from Brock University and an Emergency Management Graduate Certificate from Sheridan College.
- Students attend Brock University for years 1, 2 and 4 while year 3 is completed at Sheridan College.
- Brock students must have a minimum 70% major average and a cumulative70% average at the end of year 2 in the Political Science or Media and Communications Studies or Business Communication Studies program to be eligible to proceed to the college.
- OUAC 101 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca) current Ontario Secondary School applicants
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca) all other applicants entering year 1 at Brock University
- OUAC Code: BPO Political Science or BUC – Media and Communication Studies** or BUD Business Communication Studies**
- Year Code: First Year
- Application to the articulation program is made during Year 1 of the Brock Political Science or Media and Communications Studies or Business Communication Studies program.
- Meeting minimum program requirements does not guarantee admission.
**Important note: Communication Studies is not an option on the OUAC application form. Therefore applicants must choose either Business Communications or Media and Communication Studies. Applicants interested in this collaborative program apply to enter it at the end of year one at Brock, and graduate with a Bachelor of Arts – Communication Studies (the degree will not specify “Media and Communication” or “Business Communication”).
Political Science: firstname.lastname@example.org