Assistant Professor, Economics
Ph.D. in Economics at the University of Western Ontario (2018)
M.A. in International Economics and Finance from Ryerson University (2011)
BComm. from Ryerson University (2010)
International Economics, Migration, Macroeconomics, Labor Economics
- The Trade-Creation Effect of Migrants: a Multi-Country General Equilibrium Analysis.
- Job Changing and Internal Mobility: Insights into the ‘Declining Duo’ from Canadian
Administrative Data, with Michael Haan.
- A Study of International Migration: Looking Beyond OECD Countries
- Wilfrid Laurier University, San Diego State Univeristy, Brock University, Annual Conference
of the Canadian Economic Association in 2018.
- Annual Conference of the Canadian Economic Association, Statistics Canada Analytical Paper Series Brown Bag Session in 2017.
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- International Trade (graduate level)