The current schedule of visiting speakers can be found on the calendar below. Visit this page often as it will be updated during the year as new speakers come to visit and as we obtain links for the papers scheduled for presentation.
- March 15, 2018 (2-3:30pm): Jie Zhou (Bank of Canada) on “The Impact of Mortgage Regulations on Households’ Housing Decisions”. Location WH 202,
- March 1, 2018 (2-3:30pm): George Jia (University of Prince Edward Island) on “Entrepreneurship and its Dynamics in the US During and After the Great Recession”. Location TA 203.
- November 30, 2017 (2-3:30pm): Cornelius Christian (Brock University) on “Droughts of Dismay: Rainfall and Assassinations in Ancient Rome”. Location: WH 202.
- November 23, 2017 (2-3:30pm): Eduardo Rodrigues (University of Toronto) on “Combatting Deforestation in the Amazon: the
Effects of the `Priority Status’ Blacklist”. Location: WH 324.
- November 13, 2017 (12-1:30pm): Ricardo Pique (Ryerson University) on “The Effect of Party Geographic Scope on Government Outcomes: Evidence from Peruvian Municipalities”. Location: WH 303.
- November 6, 2017 (12:30-2:00pm): Donna Feir (University of Victoria) on “The Slaughter of the Bison and Reversal of
Fortunes on the Great Plaines”. Location: WH 303.
- October 26, 2017 (2:00-3:30pm): Mohammed Dore (Brock University) on “Towards Equity in Water Pricing in Small Water Systems: An Alberta Case Study”. Location: TH 241.