- March 1, 2018 (2-3:30pm): George Jia (University of Prince Edward Island) on “Entrepreneurship and its Dynamics in the US During and After the Great Recession”. Location WH 327.
- November 30, 2017 (2-3:30pm): Cornelius Christian (Brock University) on “Droughts of Dismay: Rainfall and Assassinations in Ancient Rome”. Location: WH 202.
- November 23, 2017 (2-3:30pm): Eduardo Rodrigues (University of Toronto) on “Combatting Deforestation in the Amazon: the
Effects of the `Priority Status’ Blacklist”. Location: WH 324.
- November 13, 2017 (12-1:30pm): Ricardo Pique (Ryerson University) on “The Effect of Party Geographic Scope on Government Outcomes: Evidence from Peruvian Municipalities”. Location: WH 303.
- November 6, 2017 (12:30-2:00pm): Donna Feir (University of Victoria) on “The Slaughter of the Bison and Reversal of
Fortunes on the Great Plaines”. Location: WH 303.
- October 26, 2017 (2:00-3:30pm): Mohammed Dore (Brock University) on “Towards Equity in Water Pricing in Small Water Systems: An Alberta Case Study”. Location: TH 241.