Associate Professor, Economics
DPhil in Economics at University of Oxford (2015)
MPhil in Economics from the University of Oxford (2012)
BA (Honours) in Economics from the University of Alberta (2010)
Economic History, Development Economics, Political Economy
- Lynchings, Labour, and Cotton in the U.S. South – Conditionally Accepted at Explorations in Economic
- Elites, Weather Shocks, and Witchcraft Trials in Scotland.
- Economic shocks and unrest in French West Africa (with James Fenske).
- CEA Annual Meeting, Antigonish, Canada and ASSA Annual Meeting, Chicago, USA in 2017
- University Council for Research Fall grant at St. Francis Xavier University
- Principles of Microeconomics