At Brock University, you matter to us. What you and your loved ones are going through, what you’re concerned about, what puts a smile on your face, what sparks your curiosity: we’re right there with you.
We take our role of community partner very seriously. We conduct research with the aim of making the Niagara Region, our province, country and world a better place in which to live.
As one way of sharing that research, we’ve created a podcast series called “Consider This,” some episodes of which where in partnership with Niagara Connects, a Niagara-wide network of people for collaboration, planning, learning, innovation and community action.
We’re keen for you to sit at the table as our researchers dissect issues and events happening all around us – from the end of our street to the other side of the globe – as a way of exploring how we can move forward in the face of these.
The podcast is brought to you courtesy of the federal government’s Research Support Fund, a program that assists Canadian postsecondary institutions with the costs associated with managing their research enterprise, helping them to maintain a world-class research environment.
Welcome to the conversation!
Consider This Podcasts
- Understanding risk-taking behaviours in adolescence (Listen now)
- Supporting children and youth to be more active and healthy (Listen now)
- Concussions in children’s sports: When in doubt, sit them out (Listen now)
- Enabling our youth to pursue post-secondary education (Listen now)
- Helping children with reading challenges (Listen now)
- Building Age-Friendly Communities (Listen now)
- The Pan Am Games: A boost for the Niagara Region? (Listen now)
- Deliberate deception: the heads-up on fraud (Listen now)
- Building effective international research partnerships (Listen now)
- What gives us a sense of well-being? (Listen now)
- How can we build a sustainable society? (Listen now)
- Bullying: from classroom to workplace (Listen now)
- Social skills development for children and teens living with autism (Listen now)