Northern College Massage Therapy Advanced Diploma & Brock University Community Health
· Obtain a 3-year (Pass) Bachelor of Arts Community Health degree from Brock University.
· A minimum 70% cumulative average on the Northern College Massage Therapy Advanced diploma is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
· Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
· 2.0 Year One unspecified elective credits
· 3.0 Year Two unspecified elective credits
· Total credits = 5.0 out of 15.0 credits required to complete degree
· OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
· OUAC Code: BAH Community Health
· Year Code: Advanced Standing