Niagara College Fitness and Health Promotion & Brock University Physical Education
- Obtain a 4-year (Honours or With Major) Bachelor of Physical Education degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 80% cumulative average on the Niagara College Fitness and Health Promotion diploma, and a minimum 65 percent grade in each of PHLT 1140* and ANAT 1220* is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement. *Applicants with less than 65% in these course may enter under this articulation agreement but will be required to register in KINE 1P90, and would therefore receive 6.5 transfer credits instead of 7.0.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 7.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- KINE 2P41
- KINE 3P13
- KINE 1P90
- KINE 1P98
- KINE 3P02
- KINE 3P91
- HLSC 2P91
- KINE 2P92
- KINE 3P80
- 0.5 KINE YR 3 unspecified credit
- 2.0 unspecified elective credits
- Total credits 7.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree.
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BP Physical Education
- Year Code: Upper Year