Multi-College Pathway: Any Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technologies – Pharmacy Technician Diploma & Brock University Public Health:
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Public Health degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average in the Pharmacy Technician Diploma program is required for entry to Brock.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 3.0 Year One Social Science credits
- 2.0 Year Two Social Science credits
- Total credits = 5.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BPU Public Health
- Year Code: Advanced Standing