Algonquin College Dental Hygiene & Brock University Community Health:
- Obtain a three-year (Pass) Bachelor of Arts Community Health degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average on the Algonquin College Dental Hygiene diploma is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 2.0 Year One elective credits
- 3.0 Year Two elective credits
- Total credits = 5.0 out of 15.0 credits required to complete degree
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BAH Community Health
- Year Code: Advanced Standing
Student Contact: email@example.com