Be Safe @ Brock
Health & Safety Maps
The first goal of Brock's strategic plan is to make the University "a preferred place to work and study". A key element of achieving that goal is the promotion of health, safety and well-being for Brock employees, students and visitors. This commitment is articulated in the Occupational Health and Safety Policy: "Brock University is committed to the prevention of illness and injury through the provision and maintenance of healthy and safe conditions throughout its premises and activities." "The health and safety of individuals is to be a primary objective in every area of University operations."
Walk the Talk . . . Safety is everybody’s business, everyone’s responsibility, and encompasses many dimensions. All University community members should strive to create and maintain a healthy and safe environment to live, work, study, and play.
- Conduct yourself in a health and safe manner
- Check out th einformation and resources described on this site or visit our Partners in Safey by clicking the links on the left
- Report hazards and concerns to your supervisor or the relevant University department
- Contact HR-EHS ext. 7233 (S.A.F.E.) with Health, Safety & Well-being ideas or unresolved concerns
- Notify Campus Security ext. 3200 of any situations of immediate danger
Be Aware - Be Observant - Be Thoughtful - BE SAFE!