Indigenous Programming Launch
Indigenous Leadership & Workplace Practices with Guest Talk
Brock University is pleased to announce the launch of their leadership in Indigenous programming for personal, professional, and organizational development. This unique programming launch marks the university’s deepening commitment to the Truth and Reconciliation Calls to Action and expanding the learning opportunities from and with Brock.
Attendees of the Indigenous Programming Launch will benefit from:
- Learning about Indigenous Leadership Insights from an Indigenous Leader
- Connecting with Inuk culture & insights during the Guest Talk from a person of Inuk heritage
- Table Talk discussions for workplace practices that are inclusive for Indigenous peoples
- Nutritious lunch and snacks throughout the launch event
- Being the first to hear about upcoming Indigenous Programming from Brock
- Exploring programming for career development, inclusive workplaces, and custom training connected to decolonization and reconciliation
- Supporting Indigenous student scholarships
- Supporting Indigenous organizations
- And, much more!
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2023
Time: 12:00 – 3:30 PM EST
Doors open: 11:30 AM
Location: Pond Inlet, Brock University
This is a limited space opportunity, and we encourage early registrations. All registration proceeds will be for Indigenous student scholarships.