- About Us
- Departments and Centres
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Centre for Biotechnology
- Centre for Neuroscience
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Science Stores
- Academic Programs
- Contact Us
Department of Earth Sciences
The Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario was established by the Professional Geoscientists Act, 2000. This legislation protects the public and investors by establishing a regulated association of geoscientists with the power to...
- Geology Club
The Brock Geology Club was founded 1967 and is the oldest undergraduate club on campus. The Club enjoys a diverse membership of students from all levels who participate in academic pursuits and social activities designed to expand geological horizons...
- Brock Safety Manual
All faculty, staff and students working in the Faculty of Mathematics & Science share the responsibility for protecting from injury those working in the laboratories...
- Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists
The CSPG provides two departmental awards – a book prize and the annual student industry field trip (SIFT).
- Earth Sciences Library Research Guide (Ian Gordon)
- Noranda Earth Sciences Library
- Niagara Peninsula Geological Society
- Ontario Geological Survey
- Geological Association of Canada
- Mineralogical Association of Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- American Geological Institute
- Geological Society of America